Have you ever taken a photo that you were sure was perfect when taking it only to find later that it was out of focus, overexposed, or cropped? Unfortunately, we all have! Here are some common photography mistakes made and things to keep in mind in different situations!
We’re not quite sure what they were going for here….
Wedding photography mistakes
- Not sticking to the schedule.
- Letting loved ones get in the way
- Falling for the latest fads and trends
Underwater photography mistakes
- Every photo looks too blue! The closer you get, the less this digital photography mistake will appear.
- Out of focus shots. Use a higher aperture.
- Uneven lighting.
Travel photography mistakes
- Taking the obvious photos. Most landmarks have been photographed a million times. While you may want a few of these, try and find something unique to photograph and remember.
- Don’t underestimate your camera phone. You don’t always have your DSLR to hand, soemtimes the best shots are taken on the spur of the moment.
Did we forget anything? Funny mistakes, Let us know what other rookie photography mistakes you’ve made.